I love to cook foods that are not only easy to prepare but also very nutritious. This is especially true if you are on the hCG diet because you want to count your calories but at the same time, you want to make it delicious so that you do not dread trying out the hCG diet plan.
With that being said, Chicken is one of the preferred proteins to eat on the hCG diet. The Chicken Breast is one of the healthiest parts of a chicken because it only contains a few calories but it is packed with a lot of protein.
Couple that with some amazing vegetables and you will have a power packed meal that is so fitting for hCG dieters.
Today, I am going to share a recipe for the hCG Diet BBQ Chicken and Green Bean Salad. This makes use of chicken breasts and it is amazing because it sits on a bed of warm green bean salad.
So, without further ado, here are all the ingredients that you will need in order to cook this amazing hCG Diet BBQ Chicken and Green Bean Salad:
2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary, leaves picked off
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
2 Tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Chicken Breasts with Skin Removed
1 Tsp Wholegrain Mustard
24 Cherry Tomatoes
400 grams’ green beans
1. Before anything else, preheat your oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Then, pound the Rosemary leaves in a mortar and pestle and also add a pinch of salt as well.
3. After pounding the Rosemary leaves, add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and half the lemon juice along with its zest.
4. Get a chopping board and lay the chicken flat. If you want to cut the chicken breast in half, do so by cutting it horizontally. One good trick here is to cut it 80 percent through and open it like you would open a book. Flatten the chicken breast with your hand and do the same for the other three.
5. After that, pour the Rosemary marinade you made earlier over the chicken breasts. Allow it to marinate for a few minutes (the longer, the better).
6. While the chicken is marinating, mix the mustard with the other half of the lemon juice and also add in the remainder of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
7. Roast your tomatoes by putting it on a tray and seasoning it with salt and pepper. Roast it slowly for about 20 minutes.
8. Next, get a large pot and add some water in it. Season it with some salt and cook the green beans in it for about 5 minutes.
9. After 5 minutes, drain the beans and then add it to the mustard dressing. After that, add the tomatoes once it is done roasting.
10. Lastly, get a griddle pan or a grill. Cook the chicken breasts for about 2 1/2 minutes-3 minutes on each side. Make sure to cook the chicken all the way through.
11. Get a plate, put the beans and the tomatoes and put the chicken on top. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet BBQ Chicken and Green Bean Salad is a healthy and filling meal and it is best eaten on phase 3 of the hCG diet.
Since this makes use of 4 chicken breasts, you can divvy up the servings and consume it at a later time. This dish is super easy to make and it is absolutely delicious!